Leading Australian Bluestone Supplier
Australian Bluestone Suppliers Melbourne
Are you looking for established bluestone suppliers Melbourne?
At KHD Landscape Engineering Solutions, we take pride in offering a wide range of landscape engineering and natural stone products to suit the precise requirements of your project. As renowned bluestone suppliers, we have various types of Australian bluestones to choose from. We understand that every project has its unique requirements and our goal is to offer as many choices to our clients as possible. We will begin by gaining an understanding of your site, preferences, expectations and budget and accordingly take you through the options.
Strong and environmentally sustainable, Bluestone’s durability makes it an ideal material for outdoor flooring and landscaping.
We have bluestones in tones of greys and blacks admired for the natural veining and depth. Our pavers have a timeless look and make the ideal choice for all architectural styles. The durability and versatility of our bluestones make them a great choice to add an impeccable finish to any project.
If you are looking for landscaping supplies for a new project or to enhance the appeal of an existing space, explore the options that we have here. We have been in business for years and will be happy to share our technical expertise to help you make an informed choice. Our goal is to help you achieve the best possible outcome and we offer a full landscape engineering product range to architects, designers and builders.
Visit our showroom in Malvern or give us a call to find out more.
Types of Bluestone
KHD supply Bluestone from a variety of sources including Bamstone in Port Fairy.
- ‘A’ Grade Paving and Tiles– a pristine finish for high end projects.
- Landscape Grade Paving, Steppers and Pool Coping – which have more depth, character and veining.
- Crazy Paving and offcuts Cobblestones – Standard off-cuts up to large sheets.
- Walling – Natural earth-stone cladding, Building stone and Blocks.
- Facades and Wall Cladding – The The strength and durability of Australian Bluestone withstands extreme weather conditions.
Commercial and Streetscapes – Gutterstones Kerbing and overflow, Pedestrian crossings, kerb Wall cladding and facades.
- Natural Landscape Steps- complement a unique garden or urban project.